Town Planning


We do Subdivisions ourselves so we know !

We are property developers and subdividers ourselves.

We have seen every permutation that can gpo right or wrong in the 35 subdivisions that we have done. So we know what it's like to be in the ground. So we have done stormwater. water supply, sewerage and all the other stuff 35 times !!

We only do subdivision applications !

We don't muck around with other types of town planning applications. We specialise only in Small Lot Subdivisions.

Some "Professional" Town Planners might only do one subdivision application a year. So how would they get experience about services in the ground ?

We have written the book on it !

I refer to the book  - " Make Millions from Small Lot Subdivisions ", which is available for sale on this website. It takes you through evrything in subdivisions. It also teaches you about how to be a town planner. At least you can talk to town planners even if you dont want to be one yourself.

Take me to the book

Use another town planner ? Do they know about all the services when you talk to them ?


Most other town planners know nothing about services in the ground. So they can't talk about any services with you. They simply refer you to a consulting engineer. Yes , you will need a consulting engineer usually, at some point, but wouldn't it be good to be able to talk to the town planner abotut all the services as well ?

Information requests - how good is your town planner ?

A good town planner will have less information requests from the Council after you lodge the town planning application. I have seen some  town planning applications that are  70 pages long and the first question the council asked was "WHERE IS THE SUBDIVISION PLAN ? " 


We offer free preparation of a subdivision plan for your block, in degrees, minutes, seconds amd , and millimetres. This can be drawn up within a few hours in CAD format and DWG. So all the consultants can talk to each other.


At the start you should ask some questions like -

- Will my town planner do a free Plan of Subdivison ?

-  Where will the driveways go ?

-  Where will the water meters go ?

-  Is there legal polint of discharge for stormwater ?

-  Will I have to use stormwater pits and RHS to the ker ? Is there space in the kerb ?

- Can I get extra stubs and/or new lines for sewerage ?

-  Do I have to provide for new power lines ? Is the power lines crossing the neighbours fence ?

- Do I have to upgrade the green power box ?  

- What if the land is falling back from the street ?

- Have all the codes been addressed ?

- Have all the overlays been addressed ?

- Is there overland flow ?

- Is the new sewerage standard or non-standard ?

- Is it a bushfire zone site ?

- Will I need a Main Roads consent ?

- Do I need retaining walls on or near the neighbour's boundary ?

- Do I need an Identification Survey before lodging ?

- Do I need erosion control ?

- Do I need electrical and telecommunications agreements ?

- When do I need to peg the block out ?

- Is the town planner talking to the -


- Hydraulic consultant 

- Electrical consultant

- Surveyor/levels 

- Telephone consultant

- Bushfire Consultant

- Concrete contractor

- Stormwater contractor

- Sewerage contractor

- Queensland Urban Utilities or Logan Water

- Power pole suppler

Contact Us

Drop us a line for a free quote

Or phone 0424 739 923